Miscarriage, Enough Cleaned with drugs?

Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"topics" Miscarriage, Enough Cleaned with drugs?




QUESTION:

Good day doctor, I want to ask. I had a miscarriage "bleeding" and I also had to see a doctor. I was given medication to remove or clean up the blood that remains in the womb. It's been 3 days I am still bleeding after taking the drug. The question I am, what I have to do a curette to clean it or not? Thank you.

Detri (25 yrs)

ANSWER:

Dear mother Detri,

Drug delivery to clean up the rest of miscarriage is usually given in cases of spontaneous abortion. So no action is required curettage. Drugs generally given for 3-5 days. But if still bleeding, then it will be followed by curettage action. I hope to answer the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Health Q & A XTRA. JackAkhmad Wonk Kuniran Etanan Powered By Blogger